Our 24 Hour Home Care Plans Support Aging In Place For Seniors Of Douglasville, GA
Affordable 24 hour home care plans by Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers provides first-rate caregiver solutions. Our mission is to support independent living for seniors who live at home in Douglasville, GA. Flexible elderly care plans can range from a few hours to fulltime 24 hour home care for those who need night cover. Our dedicated caregivers work a round-the-clock shift roster. This approach ensures exceptional day and night support and protection.
There can be many reasons why you or a loved one may need round-the-clock support. Here are a few of the reasons where 24-hour cover can prove invaluable:
- Clients recovering from an illness or major surgery
- Seniors who wake up disorientated and/or afraid during the night
- People who need nighttime assistance with toileting and other personal care
- Transferring and turning those who are unable to reposition themselves
- Clients prone to wandering or sleepwalking episodes at night
- Caregiver precaution to watch over clients with dementia or Alzheimer’s
Comfort Keepers provides outstanding at-home support for local seniors. We offer a plethora of non-medical support plans so that clients can live safe and comfortable lives in their own homes.
How 24 Hour Home Care Helps Seniors Age At Home
It wasn't so long ago when less able seniors were unable to live at home. Assisted Living Facilities or ALFs can offer safe and comfortable alternatives. Even so, there's no place quite like a person's home.
Fast forward a generation and aging in place is now far more common. This is thanks to the rise in dedicated quality caregiver services. Comfort Keepers of Douglasville, GA, has a unique Interactive Caregiving™ approach to quality senior care. We're here to step in and do for older adults what they can no longer do for themselves, or do in safety.
Personalized Care Solutions Matter
Every person's situation is different. It's why we customize all senior care plans to meet client's needs and the wishes of their families. Some people don't need 24 hour home care for physical purposes. There are those who value the security and peace of mind knowing someone is there in case of an emergency situation. It's why Comfort Keepers tailors all support plans to meet individual needs.
Our non-medical senior support includes—but is not limited to—the following:
- General care: domestic help, shopping, running errands, meal preparation, and so on
- Personal care: toileting, bathing, grooming, mobility assistance, feeding, etc.
- Companionship loving care and support that provides quality interaction with clients
- Transportation: door to door rides on a temporary or long-term basis
- Others support solutions on request
Comfort Keepers can help whatever type of compassionate support you or a loved one might need.
Contact us to look at all your options. Be sure to ask about our 24 hour home care availability in your locality. If we're operational in your area we can arrange a free consultation in-home care round-the-clock support. If you only need part-time assistance we can explore those options too.
You can reach Comfort Keepers of Douglasville, GA, anytime at 678-940-0220 .
Thank you for your interest in Comfort Keepers of Douglasville, GA. Our team has received your submission and it is awaiting review.
We will be in contact with you as soon as we can.